Friday, July 2, 2010

Easy to Read Music Note on the iPad - MusicReader for ipad is Free


ipad musicreader for free

I heard a segment on NPR the other day "Summertime" George Gershwin classic,a cultural journalist Sara Fishko says the song in different environments in summer off the coast of North Carolina, where Gershwin wrote in 1930 in Woodstock, New York , Janis Joplin, who was crying in 1969 interpreted.

Music Notes IPAD and download the free application. When I opened it, and signed an application for my sake, but the question is automatically compatible to my phone IPAD is downloaded.

Play for free: I IPAD "9.7-inch screen is too small to display the music. But I was wrong. Display is easier to read the comments and do not need light. Part of a finger you can quickly browse the site without consideration of the search page or fly-away. I do not think the individual partners to pursue peace, then there is a piano.

This is a wonderful tool for IPAD so not seen yet, so I checked the Apple App Store for similar applications. I have a couple.

Muzibook application provides space for $ 3.99 each to download. Currently, only 10 units on IPAD all the classics. Another application called ForScore $ 4.99, you can create PDF files, music, and transfer of shares by iTunes for IPAD.

Music and IPAD Reader is free, but it is 59 only on Music Reader ($) or a Music Reader Pro ($ 99) is on your computer (preferably a tablet device is based install, but you can% u2019t you install an application directly to the IPAD). Music IPAD IPAD Reader to download and watch music.

Now back to music . Find out something about iPad for your gift :-)


Easy to Read Music Note on the iPad - MusicReader for ipad is Free

0 comments:

Slideshow