Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Internet Cafe @ Soi 8 net


I am newbie for Blog. I just want to share my some thing so happen in Pattaya. Yes, right. Now I am at Pattaya. I came to stay at Pattaya since Q2 of 2000 for doing business here. On that time everything in Pattaya seem like busy and a lot of tourism came here. I had settle Internet Café at Pattaya Beach Soi 8 near Pattaya Immigration. Everyone busy when a lot of Farang man come to visit even motorbike service until small shop over there. Excited place for new coming to Pattaya always come to Pattaya Soi 8 especially man from aboard. Because at soi 8 is a lot of beer bar with beautiful girl. Someone said as when come to Pattaya you have to visit bar beer at soi 8 . That’s right. It’s lovely night will show at this area even my internet shop always a lot of lady , man and more come to use our service.


Thai Lady bar came to see me and love to let me write English letter or email for her. I think my English is ok and foreigner can understand my word. Before come to be owner of this internet café. I worked as Computer Software Product Manger that can use some English but I think not good enough. When I met foreigner , feel shy to speak so I have to …everyday and everyday. After that I feel like my English will be better before came to Pattaya.

I am on working at new website as http://www.allaboutpattaya.com/ that I suggest on old post. I will use all keyword that I can now as :-

hotel, hotel list, booking, list, hotel booking, pattaya, restaurant, restaurant list, reserve, thai, food, thai food, activities, beach, island, day life, night life, day, night, life, festival, pattaya info, info, holiday, community, Pattaya Beach , Naklua, Jomtien, ISLANDS, Koh Larn, KohSak, Koh Phai , Koh Krok, Harbour, Fishing, Resort, Hotel, Widsurf, nightlife, department stores, boutiques, beauty salons, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, nightclubs,rowdy, water sport, Boat, speed boat, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, offshore, tourist, attraction, sightseeing , coral reef, Royal Thai Navy, Navy ,visitor,
,news, webboard, chat room, trader, job, gay, tourist, tourist info, Thailand info, Thailand, tourism authority, tourism, travel, advice, currency, transportation, services, service, living in pattaya, directory, service apartment, apartment, mate, soul mate, health, sport travel, sport, entertainment, hobbies, recreating, instruction, sport equipment, traveling, rest room, room, housing, home, home appliances, education, business service, party, wedding, celebration, party wedding, beverage, office, communication, technology, office supplies, repairing, servicing, friends, friend, sexy, chonburi, sriracha, bangkok, new york, tokyo, a go go, bar , match, visa, on shore, beach view, property, japan, russian, souvinour , thai craft, elephant , crocodile, horse, polo, snooker , scuba, go go, classified, guest house, inn , apartment service

I can update more if I think more about it. will post again.

0 comments:

Slideshow